RamRage

The story of my fight for the good of the planet and all on it...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I told you so...

David Ross, The Carphone Warehouse co-founder, who was brought in to manage the budget of the 2012 Olympics in London was forced to resign because he was misusing his stake in his Mobile phone company to secure personal loans.

This was the man Mayor Boris Johnson brought in to manage the accounts on the Olympics. Still, at least we found out before he mis-managed the Olympic funds. I did SAY, remember that Boris wanted President George W Bush in power and questioned his judgement?

But still, it is very easy for me to pounce on his mistakes, I mean

And let us make note that he backed David Cameron for leadership of the Tory party out of "pure, cynical self-interest" (The Independent, 5 October 2005).

However, let it not be said that I only bash the Tories (although I do a lot), Gordon Brown was quoted at the Labour Party conference in 1997 saying

"We have learned from the mistakes of the past, you cannot spend your way out of a recession," and yet that is EXACTLY his plan for the current economic crisis!

But, I can't be too hard on him, after all, he is giving us the chance to ask him
DIRECT, via video our questions on the economy. I look forward to his responses.

Ram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home