RamRage

The story of my fight for the good of the planet and all on it...

Friday, April 15, 2005

Trade Justice

Tonight I shall be going to the gathering in Parliament Square to help with the campaign for fair trade. This all night vigil will be the people of the UK showing their solidarity with 80 other countries in the world demanding fair trade.

There are many things happening on the night, speeches, live music, 24 hour cafes, ballot boxes voting for trade justice, the dawn procession and free screenings of various films which support this event and other events around the world such as 'The Take' by Naomi Klein.

This vigil is also to promote the 'Make Poverty History' campaign.

A fact for you:
Every three seconds a child dies in the developing world as a result of extreme poverty.

That's why I've added a link to the 'make poverty history' campaign. on the links section. Please at least look at it. Thank you.

I've decided that it doesn't matter if nobody reads this page. If the messages I seek to get across here don't reach anyone. I write this page. I read this page because it reaffirms my commitment to the world. I won't give up.

Ram.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home