RamRage

The story of my fight for the good of the planet and all on it...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Soon I shall write up a manifesto of the goals I intend to achieve within the next year or so.

This will include things like making my home town, Fleet a Fair trade town, making UCL a fair trade university (although that may require more work ;)). Also I shall endeavour not merely to simply update you on what you could find on the sites I have links to, but also to seek out my own news, send letters to various corporations and generally become more involved.

Some more quotes for you:

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Martin Luther King

And something not directly related but I thought it was so awesome.

"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well."
Martin Luther King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home